[AMRadio] FM transmitter

Brett gazdzinski brett.gazdzinski at verizonbusiness.com
Fri Mar 3 23:33:28 EST 2006

Don,
The transmitter I pointed out, or a lower power version, will
do very nicely, its got very good fidelity.

To reduce the range, you can just use one of those
rubber ducky antenna's.

They used to sell .4 watt, 1 watt, and 4 watts.

Mine has been working great for years, although I should check the range.

Brett