[AMRadio] 51J3 or 75A3?

david knepper collinsradio at adelphia.net
Sat Mar 4 15:24:16 EST 2006

Theo, go for the 51J-3 because it is general coverage since the 75A-2 is
strictly hamband.

Also, please support the CRA and join the world's largest Collins group.

Dave, W3ST
Publisher of the Collins Journal
www.collinsra.com - the CRA Website
Now with PayPal
CRA Nets: 3805 Khz every Monday at 8 PM EST
and 14255 every Saturday at 12 Noon EST