[AMRadio] 51J3 or 75A3?

Mike Sawyer w3slk at uplink.net
Sat Mar 4 16:09:44 EST 2006

Boy, I'll concur. I have a 75A3 that W3HM did for me and the audio sucks. I
would go for a National or an older Hallicrafters. Brett, where did you pick
up the Kiwa filters? I would like to try something along that line just so I
can say I opened the audio. I have the 3.2Kcs mechanical filter and it
sounds like crap.
Mod-U-Lator,
Mike(y)
W3SLK