[AMRadio] Re: 51J3 or 75A3 ?/neither

Brett gazdzinski brett.gazdzinski at verizonbusiness.com
Sat Mar 4 18:37:57 EST 2006

A long time ago  (10 years? 15?) I had a 75S1, it did not
have any filters, just 2 back to back IF cans, and it was about 20Kc
wide.

I should have kept it, with the addition of a kiwa 6kc filter,
a low distortion AM detector, and outboard audio, or a nice
solid state audio power output, it would have made a nice
ssb/cw/AM receiver.

Very nicely built, nice looking, small and light, stable and accurate,
tubes, good stuff!

Brett