[AMRadio] Wicox 96D TX

david knepper collinsradio at adelphia.net
Mon Mar 6 08:04:48 EST 2006

I may have an Air Force tech manual on the 96D if you don't have one.  I
worked on these transmitters while with the Air Force in England.

Dave, W3ST
Publisher of the Collins Journal
www.collinsra.com - the CRA Website
Now with PayPal
CRA Nets: 3805 Khz every Monday at 8 PM EST
and 14255 every Saturday at 12 Noon EST