[AMRadio] 51J3 or 75A3?

Brett gazdzinski brett.gazdzinski at verizonbusiness.com
Mon Mar 6 08:40:47 EST 2006

Rather then hacking holes in a collectable receiver, its better to
tack a wire onto the volume pot or detector and run it to
a good audio amp.  If you have a lot of vintage receivers,
one amp and one speaker makes sense, you also get a tape line out
for recording if you want.

If you decide to sell the gear, all you have to do is unsolder the wire.

Brett
N2DTS