[AMRadio] 51J3 or 75A3?

Brett gazdzinski brett.gazdzinski at verizonbusiness.com
Mon Mar 6 13:12:49 EST 2006

I noticed an nc300 or 303 on ebay some time ago, selling for $200?

If you can get past the looks, they seemed to work well when I had them.

I would say whatever you can get at a reasonable price is what you wind up
with,
trying to get a particular model can cost....

I sold an SX17 in like new shape for $200? a year ago, nice r390a
went for $400.00 I think...

The Scott SLRM like new fetched $250.00...

Brett
N2DTS