[AMRadio] 51J3 or 75A3?

Barrie Smith barrie at centric.net
Mon Mar 6 18:04:08 EST 2006

I looked for a good SX-73 for quite a few years, and then I found the one I
have now by accident..

Called Rick Mish about something and got to chatting.  Told him I was
looking for the SX-73 and he said he had a museum-quality (whatever that is)
example there that he had just restored for a customer.

Evidently the customer didn't like the price for the restoration and refused
to pay.  I didn't like the price too much, either,,, but I paid it anyway.

If we are talking about old radios that sound from good to real good, what
about the SX-42 and SX-62?

Heck, you can listen to FM, too.

73, Barrie, W7ALW