[AMRadio] 51J3 or 75A3?

Jack Krisel wa9nqw at nconnect.net
Mon Mar 6 18:29:45 EST 2006

Hi Ken & the Group,

Would you like to share your experiences with the SX-62? I picked up a
62A at Greyslake a few years ago, took the cabinet off and looked her
over. Appears pretty virgin, I brought it up an a variac and it plays
after a fashion. FM kinda distorted and weak. Higher freqs need help as
well. I have not jumped in yet, but I got a couple of big sacks of
orange drops for it and its sister SP-600 thats on the shelf in the
que.

Tnx & 73,
Jack
WA9NQW