[AMRadio] re:the $4k 833A

Tom Norris r390a at bellsouth.net
Mon Mar 6 21:45:16 EST 2006

I was mean.  I asked them what was the unique reason that their item
was selling for this price when the same vintage tube by RCA, etc can
be had NOS for around $50 and Penta still manufactures them new for
$110.00.
I sent links with the examples, and asked where they got the ten-
grand figure.  No, I didn't say "Where did you get that price, did
you pull it outta yer ...??" I simply wished them the best of luck.
heehee

Figure I'll either get no reply or something that'll burn up my monitor.

73

Tom NU4G