[AMRadio] wireless cross-technology

Brett gazdzinski brett.gazdzinski at verizonbusiness.com
Tue Mar 7 10:02:03 EST 2006

I think with wifi stuff, you need a computer.

You wont get any better fidelity then an FM broadcast
band transmitter, at least, nothing that I can
think of would be better and give a good range.

I would like to get a wireless microphone like they use
for on stage work, maybe with a boom mike, and have a way
to be out in the yard and key up the transmitter, not vox
would be best, full fidelity receive and transmit, so I can multi
task and wash the car and operate, mow the lawn, pull weeds, etc.

Brett
N2DTS