[AMRadio] watt meter

W5OMR/Geoff w5omr at satx.rr.com
Tue Mar 7 10:11:55 EST 2006

Brett gazdzinski wrote:

>I got an Autek meter off ebay, see the link below...

I just bought a Heathkit SA-2060A tuner, with meters built in, at a
recent hamfest.

I currently use a Heathkit SA-2060 tuner, on my 75m full-wave loop, fed
with 450-ohm ladder line.

Tomorrow morning, I connect the new tuner up and see if it works at
least as good as the current tuner (which is a mis-nomer... they're
actually called "impedance matching devices".  An Antenna tuner is the
guy who goes out and physically shortens or lenthens the antenna to
resonance... IMO, of course.  YMMV.)

--
73 = Best Regards,
-Geoff/W5OMR