[AMRadio] FM transmitter

Brett gazdzinski brett.gazdzinski at verizonbusiness.com
Tue Mar 7 12:40:13 EST 2006

Yes, its got metal walls between the coils linking the RF amp
and mixer stages, how it gets any RF through is hard to figure.

I think its also got metal walls between the antenna input and the  rf amp,
yet seems quite sensitive on the lower bands.

Good audio, with a nice modern full range speaker in the front, the
cabinet makes a good speaker cabinet.

Brett