[AMRadio] watt meter

Brett gazdzinski brett.gazdzinski at verizonbusiness.com
Tue Mar 7 19:02:28 EST 2006

2060a, brown...

Mine has held up for many years, although I did start a fire inside
when trying open wire feeders. Nothing was hurt.

I bought an HW7, then an HW101, then the antenna tuner from heathkit,
and the tuner is the only thing I have left.

I do have heathkit low voltage and high voltage power supplies, the ones
that were made as test equipment, variable output, current limiting,
very handy things to have around the shack, they have been 100% reliable.

Brett