[AMRadio] Morrow Equipment

Brett gazdzinski brett.gazdzinski at verizonbusiness.com
Wed Mar 15 08:36:02 EST 2006

I will jump on the bandwagon here,
I have a Gonset G76 in good shape, with power supply,
that I will let go for $750.00.
Its roughly equivalent to the morrow twins I suppose, in
one unit, with original manual
(the original manual is likely worth $100.00 itself).
That's $100.00 less then the morrow twins, think
of what you can do with the extra $100.00.

I would also offer a very clean 32V3 for $5000.00,
but I gave the cabinet away to someone.....

Brett
N2DTS