[AMRadio] Morrow Equipment

Mike Dorworth, K4XM k4xm at arczip.com
Wed Mar 15 18:24:20 EST 2006

Oh yes indeed. You will find some interesting circuitry that is all in
parallel. Such as a bad capacitor for , say ten meters is killing you on
forty. What a thrill it was to take the rack loose and get in there and pull
the bad mica capacator out and re assemble. Thankfully I had to just do it
once. You will also find interesting the double knot and figure eight loops
that Collins used to hold each part in place. Must have been in case it was
used in aircraft or combat tank service.A solder sucker, solder wick and
couple dental picks and a good magnifing glass and some double jointed
physical exercises will show you the neat way they attach each part.Lotsa
LUCK.. 73 Mike