[AMRadio] pricing

VJB wa3vjb at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 16 11:55:45 EST 2006

Folks,

May I share my opinion on controversial pricing?

Whether or not an asking price is sincere, it can
stand or fall on its own merit. If it feels ridiculous
to you, others will probably feel the same way. Just
get a good laugh and let it go, and try to resist the
urge to utter catcalls and profanity. The end result
of that kind of behavior can look nearly as silly as
how the asking price hits people, believe me.

If you really want to question a price, simply do so.
The seller will provide an answer, and maybe more
entertainment, you know ?

Paul/VJB