[AMRadio] Amplifier to use with my DX-60

abeck at xplornet.com abeck at xplornet.com
Thu Mar 16 21:12:13 EST 2006

Thanks so much for taking the time to remind me about all this stuff!!!

When I was 25 I worked on a Gates 50B that was as old as I was. I mostly just
monitored voltages and looked for trouble.

I was facsinated back then as I find myself being now while I foray into the
world of AM again.

I spent too much time in Broadcast as a studio tech.

Cheers,

Alan
VY2WU