[AMRadio] Amplifier to use with my DX-60

kenw2dtc kenw2dtc at comcast.net
Fri Mar 17 00:41:21 EST 2006

My main concern Don is that giving out a calculated carrier level for a set
of tubes to a guy who does not have a scope and audio generator is not going
to give the amateur band another clean signal.  As I mentioned in a previous
email, I have been unable to obtain the efficiencies you mention and would
like to hear from someone who can measure everything with test equipment and
tell me about it.

Thanks,
Ken W2DTC