[AMRadio] Amplifier to use with my DX-60

Alan Beck abeck at xplornet.com
Fri Mar 17 08:35:10 EST 2006

You have an interesting point here John.

I don't know if I have access to enough "STUFF" to do a job like that, I
am fairly isolated here on PEI.

It is almost better to find a Johnson Transmitter or something.

I AM going to try a 160 meter end fed Zepp to get some height and gain
off my antenna.

Cheers,

Alan