[AMRadio] Modulator for DX60 available

Mike Sawyer w3slk at uplink.net
Fri Mar 17 20:22:49 EST 2006

John,
    I'll venture a bet that it was the versatile modulator that was in QST
or the handbook from the fifties. That was a pretty common circuit and a JN
could go ahead and buy a CW rig and just build the modulator to attach to
it. I have one that Eric, WB4VVI (SK) built and gave me. I'm going to use it
for either a modulator, or driver for a pair of 810's.
Mod-U-Lator,
Mike(y)
W3SLK