[AMRadio] Modulator feedback

James M. Walker chejmw at acsu.buffalo.edu
Fri Mar 17 21:14:35 EST 2006

I'll bet you a nickel the bias supply has a problem, the plate supply
for the 2A3s is not normal the plate supply is achieved by putting a
negative voltage on the 2A3s cathode to raise hte plate to 360 volts.

Sounds like the bias supply voltage is off. Check the manual and then
the components that provide voltage to the 2A3s
Jim
WB2FCN
YMMV