[AMRadio] Modulator feedback

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Fri Mar 17 21:35:28 EST 2006

Jim, you have a dandy idea there.  The plate supply for the drivers is
kind of weird.  When I was going through the transmitter I replaced most
of the components in the modulator section as most were out of
tolerance.   Maybe I made a mistake, I'll sure check.  Thankfully, the
modulator deck can be accessed (by standing on your head!) without
breaking down the entire transmitter.  If that bias is off it could sure
cause some strange happenings.

Thanks a million, I'll follow your advise.
Rick/K5IZ