[AMRadio] RE: AM transmitter coming available

KC4QLP at aol.com KC4QLP at aol.com
Sat Mar 18 05:09:51 EST 2006

>WHAT IS THE WEIGHT AND SIZE?WILL IT FIT OK IN A PICKUP BED?

HAHAHA!....now thats funny!  If it were the 1KW version I'd say it possibly
would fit in a good sized pickup being the size of a good hefty refriderator.
But a small trailor would be needed to haul the iron.

This 5KW box needs more than a pickup truck

[currently maintain an RCA BTA 1R1]

Bob Carter - KC4QLP
Mid-Atlantic-Engineering-Services of Utica NY / Elizabeth City NC

http://www.geocities.com/midatlanticengineeringservice
WKVU-FM Utica/Rome NY, WKVJ-FM Dannemora/Plattsburg NY, WRCS-AM Ahoskie NC
Echolink/Repeater 145.240/- PL 131.8 node 56703
Echolink/Link [future 10 meter node] node 56704
Echolink conference server node 267137 [*KC4QLP*]
Echolink conference server node 290251 [*KC4QLP-C*]