[AMRadio] Amplifier to use with my DX-60

KB2WIG at twcny.rr.com KB2WIG at twcny.rr.com
Sat Mar 18 12:29:45 EST 2006

Harry,
In the January, 2004 issue of Electric Radio, there is an article on
the DX-60. There is a ckt for adding Heising modulation w/ a 6146 and a
few parts. It looks easy and simple. Single issues of ER are available.
Ya can order on line. The issue also has a brief history of AM
modulation methods along with circuits.....   klc