[AMRadio] What about SB-200 with FT-101E?

Peter Markavage manualman at juno.com
Sat Mar 18 14:05:10 EST 2006

I've been using a SB-200 with various rigs (C.E. 100V, Laf. HA-410 (on
10, when 10 was hot), Icom 756 PRO II, Icom IC-706 MKIIG, Johnson Ranger,
and Kenwood Twins on AM for the last 15 years. Sometimes I use the
Johnson Courier as an alternative  to the SB-200. Courier also runs with
572B's. Simple to use, simple to interface, provide an extra fan on top
of the SB-200 to exhaust the heat. The SB-200 is a great workhorse. Still
using the same 572B's that were put in it in 1969. I generally run the
output between 100 and 130 watts.

Pete, wa2cwa