[AMRadio] Use of an oscilloscope to monitor am audio

doxemf at aol.com doxemf at aol.com
Sat Mar 18 14:16:05 EST 2006

Geoff et all,

That was exactly what I had set up for my former QTH.
 With a dipole running above and parallel to the roof peak and a long wire alongside the house and parallel to the dipole.
  Was a great asset for Antenna tuning and monitoring envelope. Of course weather conditions had an effect that made some adjustment necessary but it showed actual radiated signal as good as any remote receiver. Not a replacement for the proper monitor scope but a good compliment and with a diode det fed to a headphone amp could be used as an actual monitor as well.
Bill
KB3DKS/1