[AMRadio] Kenwood TS-820 mod for am

Bill Fondren bill.fondren at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 18 17:42:05 EST 2006

Hello all    First let me say how much I have enjoyed the recent discussion on linear amplifiers.   I have a Kenwood TS-820 that I would like to modify for am for a standby transmitter.  A day or two ago I remember seeing a remark about modifying a TS 820 for double sideband.  I  have a friend who has a 520  and used  screen grid modulation  for am operation.  The email containing the remark seems to have been deleted.  Any remarks or where to get the information would be appreciated.  Bill Fondren  K5PML