[AMRadio] Modulator feedback

Donald Chester k4kyv at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 18 19:15:06 EST 2006

,
>     The UTC may work so don't discount it. Those I and H model
>transformers
>were only about half the size as the D and E models. I can't think of the
>company that made them but they were substantially different then the
>earlier models.

The potted versions are made by Chicago Transformer Co.  They are indeed
much smaller than the older end-bell model like what is used in the E model.

I suppose they work OK, because I  have not heard a lot of complaints about
blowing them, but I am still amazed at how TINY those things are.

Don K4KYV