[AMRadio] Voltage regulator

Bob Bruhns bbruhns at erols.com
Sat Mar 18 20:02:04 EST 2006

Barrie, that's a pretty extreme voltage difference.
You should not be having this problem.  I assume there
is a basic mistake somewhere.  Do you have the in-out
pin connections correct?  Do you have the ground pin
grounded?

You can get data sheets for most regulators from the
manufacturers or from Digi-Key.  At Digi-Key you do a
part search, select a part number, and then click on
the highlighted part number in the Technical/Catalog
Information field, click on the  datasheet, and you get
a datasheet in pdf form.

  Bacon, WA3WDR