[AMRadio] Modulator feedback

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Sat Mar 18 20:37:14 EST 2006

I agree, they are very small for a 250 watt transformer.  I made a few
more adjustments such as line voltage and tightening up the old "E"
model tranny.  Hopefully, when I get the back on it will be usable now.
I sure appreciate all of the suggestions, advice and experience I have
received here.

Rick/K5IZ