[AMRadio] Rubber Feet

John Lawson jpl15 at panix.com
Sun Mar 19 18:25:25 EST 2006

On Sun, 19 Mar 2006, Darrell, WA5VGO wrote:

> What company has a good selection of rubber feet with screw mounting? All of
> the usual suppliers seem to have a very limited selection of mostly tiny self
> adhesive ones.

  Try McMaster-Carr - www.mcmaster.com - page 3527 "recessed bumpers"
probably what you are looking for, plus Macmaster Carr's web interface is
the finest, most comprehensive, easy to use site that I have ever found
yet, and I buy stuff from the web all day.  Once you've registered a
credit card you can have items sent to you in the time in takes to find it
and press the 'order' button.

   And they'll happily send you one 1/4-20 3/4" bolt, or a warehouse full
of shelving - an ounce of glue, or railroad tank cars of cleaner - all
with the same efficiency.

   Okay - McMaster-Carr commercial over now...

Cheers

John  KB6SCO