[AMRadio] Lindsay Publications

charles free mjcal77 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 20 09:12:18 EST 2006

Hello,

I think one or two of you out there have mentioned
Lindsay Publications before, but since I saw several
posts about transformers, I thought somebody might
find this interesting.

Lindsay, which of course reprints old books and
articles, has a compilation of several years of
Thordarson transformers.  They are advertising this as
covering 6 different years in the '30's, along with
circuit schematics for various projects. Book number
is 22431 and the cost is $11.95, not including
shipping.

They also carry reprints of many articles on building
ham gear from crystal sets up to the 1950's.  I
suggested they might reprint the old CQ Military
Surplus Conversion book, but no luck yet.

Their reprints are top quality, and not zeroxed copies
of old text.

Check out their site at www.lindsaybks.com

Charlie W4MEC in NC