[AMRadio] Bull Horn

W1EOF w1eof at hamnutz.com
Mon Mar 20 11:45:49 EST 2006

Hi David,

Try www.freecycle.org which is a community-based organization to help people
recyle their goods. You sign up for a list that is geographically near you
and then post a "NEED:" email just like this one. If someone has one that is
surplus to their needs, they email you.

The rule is no $$$ can exchange hands. It's an excellent way to help someone
else and also clean out the stuff from your garage you no longer need. We
gotten rid of some furniture, linens, clothes, kitchen stuff. Felt good to
give it to someone who could use it.

Every few months I post an email saying that I restore old radios and TVs. A
few months back I was given a SB-300/SB-401 combo. You never know... someone
may have a Globe King or Collins that they want out of their attic.

73,

Mark W1EOF

<SNIP>
> Dave, W3ST