[AMRadio] Modulator design needed

Jim candela jcandela at prodigy.net
Sun Mar 26 22:09:28 EST 2006

Mark,

    There are a bunch of circuits at the following link. Check these out. I
built several of these as a kid, (6V6, and 6L6 amps) using Acrosound
transformers. They worked great, and have modulator possibilities for AM. At
the age of 22 I loaned out my amplifier 40+40 watts / channel amp to my room
mates brother. Something happened to it, and the guy trashed it into the
dumpster. I am still mad about that 27 years later........

Jim

http://www.the-planet.org/pdf/acrosound.pdf