Fwd: [AMRadio] Replies to the AM reflector

Donald Chester k4kyv at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 27 14:15:21 EST 2006

>From: Brian Sherrod <ars.w5ami at gmail.com>

>Some of you may have missed this message I sent last week.  If you did,
>PLEASE
>read.

>I would like to request that if you reply to any for sale items listed on
>our
>reflector, please do so directly to the seller, not the list.
>
>There have been a couple of instances recently where some long lists of
>items
>were for sale where the potential buyer(s) replied to seller on the list,
>and
>copied the entire list of items for sale once again in that reply.
>
>In addition to "for sale" replies, when replying to any post, please try to
>remember to delete excessive content from the original message or multiple
>replies to that original message when it is not appropriate.  I know there
>are many cases where quotes from the original post SHOULD be included to
>keep
>things in context.  Just use your good judgment on this.
>
>Thanks for your observance of this small request.

Just a reminder that clicking on the "reply" button will direct your posting
back to this list.  To reply directly to the sender, you have to copy the
e-mail address and paste it into the "To:" box.  More than once I have
inadvertently posted messages to this list when I had meant to send them
only to the original sender.

Don k4kyv