[AMRadio] Home Brew AM Transmitter Wanted

W5OMR/Geoff w5omr at satx.rr.com
Tue Mar 28 11:44:18 EST 2006

Bob Maser wrote:

> Anyone out there have a well constructed home brew AM transmitter that
> is laying around collecting dust?  I am looking for one that runs
> 350-1000W out and can be fully integrated or one that uses a driver
> for the RF and modulator.  If you have one that you would be willing
> to part with, give me a call at 813-643-3034 or E Mail me.
>
> Thanks for reading

Hey, Bob.. why not just build one?

I'm sure that somewhere here on the list, you could probably find all
the parts and tubes you need to build your own.

I'm sure that there are some people here that would nearly give you the
parts, just to encourage another home-brewing ham.

You could probably run a single 450TH/L, 304TH/L ... how about an 813 in
the final, modulated by a pair of 811's?

The only problem you might have is finding the iron/transformers.  But,
it never hurts to ask ;-)

--
73 = Best Regards,
-Geoff/W5OMR