[AMRadio] HB Xmtr, was: Home Brew AM Transmitter Wanted

John E. Coleman (ARS WA5BXO) wa5bxo2005 at pctechref.com
Tue Mar 28 14:12:57 EST 2006

Brett,
	Explain more about how the rig sounds better without the reactor.
To me, if the modulation XFMR is large enough to not need a reactor, then
putting in a reactor and coupling capacitor should not make any difference
unless the reactor is not doing its job or the capacitor is too small.

	I have heard of some instances where the audio is altered by leaving
out some thing and sometimes the altered audio is better than the original
voice.  HIHI

John, WA5BXO