[AMRadio] HB Xmtr, was: Home Brew AM Transmitter Wanted

Larry Keith kq4by at rocketmail.com
Tue Mar 28 15:32:46 EST 2006

Hi Rick,

No, I got it right..  The audio (20 watts) is fed to
to the screen grid & control grid (tied together)via a
transformer (don't know the specs on that guy, yet)
with one side of the xfmr going to one tube and the
other side to the other tube..

Keep me apprised on that modulation xfmr..

Tnx &73,

Larry
KQ4BY

Larry Keith