[AMRadio] Re: Modulator design needed

ne1s ne1s at neandertech.com
Wed Mar 29 13:18:23 EST 2006

Hi Geoff,

As a matter of fact, I try to par particular attention to this, and
typically only leave the info i consider pertinent (sp?)from the previous
message in the reply.

It is possible that I screwed up on this occaision (if so, please accept my
apologies), or that what I think is pertinent & necassary (so that the
contest of the reply is understood) dissagrees with your assessment. (Since
you included none of my original posting, I can't tell ;>))

73,
 -Larry/NE1S