[AMRadio] Re: Modulator design needed

W5OMR/Geoff w5omr at satx.rr.com
Wed Mar 29 17:23:51 EST 2006

W5OMR/Geoff writes:
Is it really that hard, Larry, to delete all of the unnecesary message?

ne1s wrote:

 > Hi Geoff,
 > As a matter of fact, I try to par particular attention to this, and
typically only leave the info i consider pertinent (sp?)from the
 > It is possible that I screwed up on this occaision (if so, please
accept my apologies), or that what I think is pertinent & necassary (so
that the contest of the reply is
 > understood) dissagrees with your assessment. (Since you included none
of my original posting, I can't tell ;>))

there was a lot of it, for a 1 or two line reply ;-)   My contention
was, the little blurb at the bottom of every AMRadio Reflector message
had been copied like 4 times.

Anyway - this conversation isn't gonna do the archive any good, so no
harm, no foul ;-)

--
73 = Best Regards,
-Geoff/W5OMR