[AMRadio] 10M AM

TChesek at Epix.Net tchesek at epix.net
Thu Mar 30 16:28:50 EST 2006

Hi Mark,

You are barely making it here too. The name is Tom, K3TVC, in Northern York
County...a New Cumberland PA postal address. I tried to hit you because I
saw your email message. I am using a Realistic HTX-10 in the AM mode. I have
a small amp and I tried it with and without the amp but I'm not making it.
It would have been difficult to talk anyway because your signal was low and
in the noise.

73,
Tom K3TVC