[AMRadio] 10M AM

Tom tchesek at epix.net
Thu Mar 30 20:32:23 EST 2006

Hi Mark,

I had to leave right after our non-contact to pick up my wife from work
since her car is out of service at the moment. If I had been available I
would have tuned up my DX-60 to try that contact although I guess my HTX-10
and amp is about equal to the DX-60 barefoot.. See you on the air sometime.

Tom K3TVC