[AMRadio] 10M AM

James M. Walker chejmw at acsu.buffalo.edu
Fri Mar 31 08:39:39 EST 2006

Nope, it was enough to get it on 160/80/40 with
no spurs to speak of. I do have a 10 meter mobile rig
in the truck with a whip cut for 29.100 and the rig does
AM/SSB but no CW, a shame really, I'll have to get into
it and make that happen.

If at home I would be using a desk top 4-1000A amplifier
with an Apache (TX-1) to drive it on 10, these days anyway.
Since most everything else is packed away.

For Mark, I will go out at 12:00 today and listen, maybe we
can hook up.

Jim
WB2FCN