[AMRadio] Dummy Load

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Tue May 2 10:30:59 EDT 2006

Geoff,

I have a couple of Cantennas, but the last time I loaded the Henry into
it for any length of time it got REAL hot.  The SWR was still fine, so I
don't think she'll take high wattage very long.  I tried the same thing
with an MFJ oil filled load (like the Cantenna) and it heated even
faster.  I'd just like to have something I don't have to worry about
while making adjustments.

Thanks for the advice...
Rick/K5IZ