[AMRadio] Dummy Load

KB2WIG at twcny.rr.com KB2WIG at twcny.rr.com
Tue May 2 11:48:08 EDT 2006

Just use the volt/amps rating for the  impedance. R = E/I     ....
you dont need no stinkin power triangle for ballpark work. The
Heapshytz paint can really was a good idea.. Use a gas can for more
power? I venture a guess that the multi viscosity oils work ok for a
coolant... a CO2 fire ext. is a good idea in a shack, so, if
your "Gastenna" gets too warm or fires up, you can dose it...   klc