[AMRadio] Re: [Boatanchors] AEA Moscow Muffler Woodpecker

Todd, KA1KAQ ka1kaq at gmail.com
Tue May 2 13:22:40 EDT 2006

On 5/2/06, kenw2dtc <kenw2dtc at comcast.net> wrote:
> KA1KAQ said:
>
> " whereas the Russians apparently fired part of theirs through Finland,
> supposedly causing an elevated number of cases of a certain type of cancer
> due to the huge power used"
>
> *******Interesting.  Do you have a valid medical source for this information
> or could it have been a couple of guys on 20 meters saying:  "Geez, I bet
> that woodpecker causes cancer over there?"

*******Actually Ken, I read it somewhere but can't recall the source
off the top of my head. I also used the words 'apparently' and
'supposedly' in my posting, which should have been a big clue to you
that not only was I not referring to any "valid medical source", I
also wasn't representing it as 'fact' but more as a claim or rumor.
And if you had read just a *weeeee* bit further, you would have seen
where I said "Wasn't there, so I don't know how true it is."

Can I offer you some stronger reading glasses, or is Ritalin a better
bet at this point? (o:

73, Todd  KA1KAQ