[AMRadio] Re: [Boatanchors] AEA Moscow Muffler

Todd, KA1KAQ ka1kaq at gmail.com
Tue May 2 16:34:39 EDT 2006

On 5/2/06, Theo Bellamy <theo.bellamy at spirittelecom.com> wrote:

> Does this mean the Tuesday nite AM swap net is going to be a mass of
> hetrodynes again, or will the 1 and 2 landers be joining the net this week?

That all depends on whether anyone hears the frequency in use up here
and how early the band goes long. I've yet to hear anyone below
Maryland, but I've only been back on since Saturday night. AMers being
the packrats they are, I'm sure 1 and 2 landers would like nothing
more than to join in.

~ Todd,  KA1KAQ