[AMRadio] hot water heater element dummy loads

Rbethman rbethman at comcast.net
Tue May 2 18:58:31 EDT 2006

That's fine, BUT - on the shelf, AND the box they come in states:

"Hot Water Heater"

Talk to the mfg companies!

Bob - N0DGN

--
                       Bob Bethman - NØDGN
|                    REAL Tube Radio and AM                        |
|       Manassas Radio - Home of Homemade Kielbasa & Pirogi        |
+-------------------------------+----------------------------------+
| rbethman(at)comcast.net   \\ ~ ~ //      signal does *NOT* mean  |
|                           (/ @ @ /)      that everything is OK " |
+-------------------------oOOo-(_)-oOOo----------------------------+
|               <http://home.comcast.net/~rbethman>                |
|         <http://home.comcast.net/~rbethman/BC-610.html>          |
|   BC-61ØI w/BC-614I, T-213/GRC-26 w/BC614I  '51 Collins R-390A   |
|  SP-600/NR Type 159, Heath DX-60, Apache, Mohawk, SX-101, HT-32A |
| Amateur Astronomer - Celestron Nexstar 8 - Megrez 80mm SD II     |
|             12" f5 Dob coming soon!  Being built                 |
|           38 Deg 46'48.62"' N - 77 Deg 28'26.89" W               |
|   Opinions expressed are that of my own and do not necessarily   |
|         coincide with or represent those of ANYONE else          |
|   ALL E-mail received and sent scanned by Windows OneCare Live   |