[AMRadio] Re: [Boatanchors] AEA Moscow

Phil Galasso k2pg at worldnet.att.net
Tue May 2 20:33:02 EDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Todd, KA1KAQ"

You need to get away from that PC for a while. Why don't you get on
the air tonight and talk to some of us on 75 meters? 19:00 EDT or so.
Beats the hell out of typing (he said, after being off the air for
over a decade) :D

Welcome back, Todd! I don't normally work 75 meters, but come on down to
160. I usually hang out on 1885, often early in the evening this time of the
year, as I can evade the static by getting on early...yet there is plenty of
skywave from 1, 2, and 3-land! Hell, Ken, why don't you come on down as
well?

Phil K2PG